Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone!
If anyone reads this and wonders whether they ought to reply then wonder no more! Please feel free to mooch around here, read a little, comment a little, comment a lot. I hope that you're here because you like the podcast my wife and I do. If you haven't heard of it and you have by some peculiar happenstance managed to find us typing a number of random letters into a browser then we feel so lucky and privilged.

I tried to work out the probablility of that and I think this sum is right (and we'll ignore http:// for the purposes of this)

www.theflashing12.com

or 3 + 1 + 3 + 8 + 2 + 1 +3 = 21 dips into the random letter bag (where all 26 letters are in the bag and letters are replaced each time they are pulled out) which equates to

26 to the power of 21 or

5.1813187 x10+27

Which is, I beleive, less chance than winning the Euromillions Lottery this week.

TTFN...

Parkylondon

No comments:

Post a Comment