Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Waiting for news...

Tuesday 24th Jan 06 is brought to you by the number 3 and the letter U.

I have a number of irons in the fire at the moment job-wise all of which are very interesting and extremely challenging. I sent a long email response to a string of questions yesterday and hopefully that will do the trick. I have a nice warm feeling about that one. I'm still waiting to hear back from Bob the recruitment guy on another and have an email to create to follow up a third.

Today I am spending with Christopher as he is having an Inset (sp.?) Day at school. They used to be called "Baker Days" but the end result is the same. A day off. Chris is particularly pleased as he had to go back to school a day earlier than James so this is very cool for Chris!

I don't think Chris has given much thought to what he can do today - when asked it revolves around a bike ride (v. good) and KFC (v. bad). Let's see what we'll end up doing!

I saw Fred, our cat, chasing his tail yesterday. I wish I had had a camera handy.. Reminds me of the Fat Freddy strip cartoon. Talking of cats this item on BoingBoing today made me laugh but the original is so much better:


Brian Eno says "Take A Break" in todays dip into the Oblique Strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment