Friday, August 10, 2007

Recovering From World Of Warcraft....

1. I will get up and talk to people with my voice in the morning like I used to, before World Of Warcraft.
2. I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand like I used to, before World Of Warcraft.
3. I will get dressed before noon like I used to, before World Of Warcraft.
4. I will make an attempt to clean my room, put my clothes in the washing basket and plan the rest of the day before even thinking of World Of Warcraft.
5. I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family who don't have World of Warcraft.
6. I will call someone on the phone who I do not IM in WoW
7. I will read a book... if I still remember how.
8. I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music and effects on WoW.
9. I will remember that not everyone knows about WoW and my Level 70 Warlock with his Seed of Corruption. Or cares.
10. I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not like I used to, before World Of Warcraft.
11. I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the WoW.
12. Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime ... and the WoW will always be there tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:14 pm

    WOW Gold Price List dot com monitors the top gold currency service providers and posts the cheapest
    WOW Gold prices on this site. Never worry about paying to much for your WOW Gold again. Let us do the hard
    work so you can spend more time gaming. So bookmark us today and save..
    wow gold

    ReplyDelete