1. I will get up and talk to people with my voice in the morning like I used to, before World Of Warcraft.
2. I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand like I used to, before World Of Warcraft.
3. I will get dressed before noon like I used to, before World Of Warcraft.
4. I will make an attempt to clean my room, put my clothes in the washing basket and plan the rest of the day before even thinking of World Of Warcraft.
5. I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family who don't have World of Warcraft.
6. I will call someone on the phone who I do not IM in WoW
7. I will read a book... if I still remember how.
8. I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music and effects on WoW.
9. I will remember that not everyone knows about WoW and my Level 70 Warlock with his Seed of Corruption. Or cares.
10. I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not like I used to, before World Of Warcraft.
11. I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the WoW.
12. Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime ... and the WoW will always be there tomorrow!