There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I. Don't. Care. Go away Dubya. You're not welcome here.

George W. Bush (America's first Simian President) is to visit the UK next month. I am away for most of that trip so I'll say here and now that I don't care.

What I do know is that his gas-guzzling entourage of cars, motorcycles, SUV's, ambulance's, hummer's, helicopters, tanks and jet aircraft are going to bollix up the traffic in London for ordinary Londoners. We'll have hundreds of wire-infested SS muppets wandering around talking into their sleeves and generally giving us Londoners a thoroughly hard time.

I look forward to a protest while he is here. Perhaps a good egging is in order or a flying penis? Perhaps not, no-one would be able to tell the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment