Saturday, September 01, 2007

Audio 101 for n00bs @ PodcampUK

I'll be posting the PowerPoints I used for my session at PodcampUK later and will edit this blog post when I get the link.


Here is the main Audio 101 for n00b's PowerPoint

and here is the "funnies" filler one I used at the end....

PodcampUK went really well. The time passed (too) quickly.

A HUGE shout out to the organising team (JB, PC, LJJ, LEM) for the effort and stress involved and a specific Thank You to John Buckley for an outstanding result in the shadow of huge personal loss, stress and anxiety. Cheers mate.

I'd also like to thank the people who made my session so much fun - I was slated for 60 minutes but the discussion at the end blasted it into a 90 minutes "oops its nearly time to *finish* lunch"!

Great time had on the Saturday evening. Hat tip to Paul Nicholls for remembering the *excellent* Indian Restaurant. GPS + Paul Nicholls = lots.of.fun.and.games!!!

I took a few pics which I'll be putting on the Flickr page. Just search for the keyword/tag "podcampuk" and you should see most, if not all, of the pictures taken at the hugely successful PodcampUK 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment