Wednesday, January 18, 2006

TV B Gone

I don't know if you've heard of TV B Gone (if you have you can move on to the previous post as this won't be news for you - but hey! It's a great little thing isn't it?

TV B Gone is a fabulous little machine which allows you to remotely switch off TV's without having the original remote control. I've had one for about, I guess it must be a year or so, it was when they *first* came out and I've had endless amounts of fun with it.

I don't know about you, but when I go into a pub or bar I don;t want to watch the telly. I want to have a beer. Pub landlords these days seem to think it is completly normal to have three TV's on three different channels all blaring out their cr@pola to a pub which is increasingly noisy as everyone has to shout above the sound of the TV's, the music, video games, quiz games, fruit machines etc.

With TV B Gone, at least the TV part of it can be eliminated! Visit their web site for more details but beleive me the fun and peace and quiet is so worth the cost of this little slice of heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment