Monday, April 17, 2006

Flashing12 #8 - Janet The Radio Star!

Greetings everybody!

Here is episode 8 - where Janet gets to gloat about her Radio 5 Live appearance...
On to more interesting things. I watched some paint dry earlier! :-D

Click the link above to listen direct. Don't forget you can SUBSCRIBE to get this show all regular, like!

Music from Amplifico from their Spitz concert in London in February. More to come in later 'casts from this recording!

More music from "And His Voice Became" with a track called "Don't Cut Deep". Find them here - worth checking out. And they're a local band which is *great*.

I talk about LogMeIn.com and TV-B-Gone. TV-B-gone is so much fun I'm surprised they haven't banned it! Everyone should have a TV-B-Gone! I'm NOT on commission!


I'm sure there's more to say but in line with the desire to have more frequent shorter shows - here y'go! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. To quote Janet "What device thing?", are you talking about the Flickr thing, the Frapper map or am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My point exactly Daz - I still don't know what he meant....

    Janet

    ReplyDelete